In the present era, the quick and effective way to treat acne, scars, pigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles, and a whole host of other aesthetic issues is to opt for the chemical peels treatment in Chennai. It enhances the skin tone and texture, and you can avail benefits of these procedures by getting a chemical peeling in Chennai by walking into our state-of-the-art skin clinic.
Chemical peels treatment in Chennai
A chemical peel Chennai is done with a mixture of non-toxic chemicals used at varied intensities and applied to the skin by a dermatologist to treat a wide range of skin texture and tone issues.
The mix has to be applied carefully as it melts the surface layers of the target areas of the skin to get newer, fresher, and collagen-rich undamaged skin. A dermatologist will recommend chemical peels treatment in Chennai for the following reasons:
- To manage certain kinds of acne or reduce their intensityTo reduce fine lines around the eyes and mouth, and wrinkles mostly caused by exposure to sunTo lighten scars or treat acne scarsTo improve pigmentation issues like freckles, age spots, suntan or melasma
Types of Chemical peels treatment in Chennai
There is a wide range of low to high-intensity peels depending on the skin type and condition which include.
- Pyruvic peel – a medium level peel for treating acne and sun damage.
- Glycolic peel – a multi-purpose peel to tackle a wide range of skin issues.
- Salicylic peel – a chemical peel to clear oily skin, clogged pores, etc and is mostly suited for dry skin.
- Lactic peel – a chemical peel to treat sensitive and dry skin
- TCA peel – a classic chemical peel to improve skin tone and texture.
- Jessner’s peel – a blend of peels which is more prominent for sun damage.
- Mandelic peel – a peel distilled from bitter almonds which has slow penetration.
- Nomelan peel – a blend of peels done for epidermal skin restoration.
Benefits Of Chemical Peeling in Chennai
Chemical peels treatment in Chennai is the procedure done by talented dermatologists for patients who require surface-level treatment. The additional benefit for the person is that these are quick and time-saving treatments to provide you instant results soon after the chemical peels Chennai.
Initially, the patient will be administered by our experienced dermatologist, to ensure if the chemical peel Chennai is effective in treating mild to moderate acne and the possibility of any scars left from previous breakouts. This can be good for surface-level scarring which results in the improvement of texture and color tone.
Another chemical peeling in Chennai is done to treat age-related marks and tonal differences, such as fine lines, age spots, and wrinkles as the affected area can be softened and lightened to give you a more youthful appearance.
Check out Best Food for Hair Growth in India.
Moreover, Pigmentation differences that occur due to hormonal changes (from pregnancy), skin conditions, melasma, and some pre-malignant conditions are also treated using the chemical peels treatment in Chennai.
Why choose Auroraa Clinic for chemical peeling in Chennai?
We at Auroraa Clinic are equipped with modern equipment, experienced dermatologists, and extensively trained therapists to serve the clients who approach them with strict and safe protocols. Also, we use the latest ingredients in the marketplace at an affordable cost to ensure that you get a safe treatment experience exhibiting long-lasting results.
Chemical Peels Treatment Cost in Chennai
Usually, chemical peel Chennai can incur a cost between Rs 1,500 to Rs 3,500 per session depending on the skin condition and specific type of chemical peel. Surface level or low-intensity treatments are less expensive than deeper penetrating and strong counterparts.
If you wish to enhance your youthful appearance or improve your skin tone in a safe and secure environment, visit Auroraa Clinic and start your journey of getting effective results with our quick and painless chemical peel treatments by consulting with our dermatologist.
You can discuss the treatment based on the intensity of the skin condition where our dermatologists can recommend the best chemical peels treatment in Chennai with a customized price package depending on the number of sessions which are ideally required to get excellent results.
Read also Acne Scar Treatment in Chennai.